A PRECISE, NON-SURGICAL OPTION FOR PANCREATIC CANCER
Ask your doctor if the CyberKnife® System is right for you
Thanks to rapid advances in treatment technologies, you have more options than ever for confidently attacking a pancreatic cancer diagnosis. The first step in finding the right treatment for you is to talk to your doctor. To help you get that conversation started, we’ve put together a few questions to ask.
Additional Information & Resources
Compelling clinical research supports the use of the CyberKnife System for the treatment of pancreatic cancer. Listed below are key studies to support your discussion of CyberKnife treatment with your doctor.
- Clinical outcomes and prognostic factors of stereotactic body radiation therapy combined with gemcitabine plus capecitabine for locally advanced unresectable pancreatic cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. Feb. 2020.
- Prognostic role of stereotactic body radiation therapy for elderly patients with advanced and medically inoperable pancreatic cancer. Cancer Med. Oct. 2017.
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Nonresectable Tumors of the Pancreas. J Surg Res. May 2012.
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) combined with chemotherapy for unresected pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Am J Clin Oncol. April 2017.
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) Reirradiation for Recurrent Pancreas Cancer. J Cancer. Jan. 2016
- Analysis of clinical efficacy of CyberKnife® treatment for locally advanced pancreatic cancer. OncoTargets Ther. June 2015.